30.5.11

let him touch my skin



Out Magazine Nov 09/Tom Ford (fashionising)

Nicholas Hoult is a hottie. When I first started watching Skins and saw him, all grown-up with smirk in tow, I seriously (not for the first time) wished I was a late-teen again, so it was a relief when I wikipedia'd him to find out that he's only a few years younger than me :) Traces of the baby-face are visible, reminiscent of his turn in About A Boy, but man it is those blue blue eyes that draw me in. I can only best describe them through the words of Jean M. Auel, "eyes as vividly blue as a deep glacial pool, but warm".

Note: The attire in this editorial is top-notch; I love the texture, pattern & finish of the textiles. That dinner jacket... if only men still dressed this well.


Quickie: Born '89 / Wokingham, England / 189cm / eyes: blue / lives with parents / Beast in the movie X-Men: First Class 



No comments:

Post a Comment